The day’s task list begins to take shape:
- News reached me early this morning that a friend was hit with a heart attack. He had surgery and two stints were put in. So… prayers for David.
- Sylvia just told me a girl friend of hers will be meeting her here when she gets off work, and the two of them will go shopping. She wants to buy a new dress for this Sunday’s Mass. So… I’ll be in charge of my own dinner tonight. I’m fine with that.
- Work on my current correspondence chess games, that’s a daily given. Important to do this when my mental acuity is at an acceptable level and I can be assured of no distractions. Probably after a midday nap.
- Hopefully there’ll be time to set up the good nativity set. And maybe find a place in here to set up a small Christmas tree? We’ll see.
- And, of course, there’s a lot of work needing to be done on this blog, more than can be done in any one day. An About page and a Links page both need to be built. And a Contact page. And there are plug-ins I want to find and install to enhance the functionality of this thing. If I can make just a little progress every day on developing the blog, I’ll be happy. Eventually it’ll be where I want it to be.